Sunday, September 20, 2015

cocoa daisy: flip that design upside down

these two layouts were made with the cocoa daisy august kit, "hemingway."  you know hemingway liked the sea, so it was perfect for scrapping our summer trip to florida.

i can't really explain it, but i've gotten into taking selfies lately.  maybe it's all that time i spend at the high school that's influencing me.

my cousin (i was born on her first birthday which makes us cousin twins) thought my selfie tips were hilarious, but also very helpful.

and now i have a tip for you.  both of these layouts use the same basic design.  i just flipped it upside down.  yep.  check out the photo and title placement, the background  papers, and some of the embellishments.  too fun and too easy.

1 comment:

  1. Love this! The next time I'm feeling stuck, I'm going to give it a try. Maybe I'll even scraplift myself. :)

    ReplyDelete