do you ever set crafty goals? i do sometimes. for christmas especially, even though i rarely can keep up with them. this year i'm making progress already. hooray! here are my christmas crafty goals this year:
1. do 2+ christmas layouts from 2014. i've already done 3! check!!!
2. finish last year's december daily. i got all the pics printed last week and these two little spreads done. still quite a lot to do though. i would really like to finish it this week, so i can focus on december daily 2015 (those a5 planner dashboards were perfect!).
3. get my christmas mantel in place. i pulled out my garlands and prints. i think this might happen tomorrow. fingers crossed!
4. make 12 christmas cards. i haven't sent christmas cards since g was born i don't think. i thought it would be nice to send at least a few this year. i've gotten 11 done already using this easy format and the free printables from cocoa daisy. almost there!
5. complete shimelle's journal your christmas, a december daily, and my december daisy dori. i've got my midori traveler's inserts all ready and anxious to get started! i think it's going to be so fun and easy with this system. all my covers are decorated with the cocoa daisy planner add-on from december.
and the not started yet ones . . .
6. 6 teacher gifts (g's in middle school now and changing classes even more!)
7. 2 pages in my ongoing journal your christmas vintage piano book
8. decorate the styrofoam trees i bought last year
9. help the boy scouts make ornaments
10. make a tassel garland (this one might not happen)