Tuesday, December 15, 2015

what is a traveler's notebook anyway?

I know I have been posting a lot about my Traveler's Notebook lately and realize that many of you may not know exactly what I am talking about.  A Traveler's Notebook is basically a leather or fabric cover that holds several little notebooks inside.  You can see my beautiful Chic Sparrow on the top right.  On the top left are a couple of my December inserts to give you an idea of what the little notebooks look like.  The two bottom pictures are taken from my December DaisyDori planner.  The one on the left is my monthly calendar and the one on the right is my week at a glance planning.

I also use my Traveler's Notebook for all sorts of journaling.  Top left is my current December Daily insert that I made myself from paper bags.  On the right is my Journal Your Christmas (by Shimelle) insert.  Bottom left is some ephemera housed in my November DaisyDori.  Bottom right is my I Am Project (by Florence Antonette) insert.

Top left is my September's Learn Something New (by Shimelle) insert.  Top right is my October Daily.  Bottom left is the back cover of another Junque Journal I made and the front cover of my September/October insert.  Bottom right is a peek inside my Junque Journal.

Top left is September's #creativemidorichallenge (by Florence Antonette).  Top right is a peek in my Hobinichi doodling notebook, my lateset obsession.  Bottom left is my little passport sized Midori.  I keep it by my bed at the moment, but took it with me all over Washington D.C. last summer.  On the right is journaling on the go this summer while my son was fishing at the state park.  :)

As you can see, I am completely addicted to my Traveler's Notebook.  They are so much fun!

P.S.  You can see LOTS more about my latest obsession on my YouTube channel.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you keep with with both a planner and a travelers notebook, when you not only use them for the practical, but you pretty them up so much.

    ReplyDelete