Sunday, April 7, 2013

kit building: centipede style

so christy has laid down a centipede challenge of building a kit from leftover kit bits.  i don't quite have those as i'm pretty current right now, but i have had it in my mind that i want to do a little stamping on vintage paper.  i'm planning on using my ink pads, obviously, they're all in that vintage receipt holder bottom left.  then i might use some embossing powders or distress stains or paints or mists or stickles even from that 3-tiered pottery barn tray that a sweet little birdie gave me for a house warming present.  there are some rubber stamps in that far left basket there; i might use those.

or i could use some clear stamps; three of these bins have those.  they don't get used much.  hoping this challenges jogs my interest in them.

and i'll be flipping through my 12x12 file of lovely vintage pages.

and pulling the leftover bits from my may kits in once i've finished a couple more pages with them.  fun times ahead!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment