Wednesday, April 24, 2013

nature in the home: fuchsias

this week i brought a little fuchsia blossom into the house as it fell off in the car while being transported.

dark eyes trailing fuchsia . . .

shadow dancers violette fuchsia . . .

so proud i put those hooks in the porch roof all by myself!

and loving that i see these beauties every time i walk through my living room.

where did i get them, you ask?  why from the ag department at the high school i teach at!  and i also got my oil changed by the students in auto tech while i was shopping in the greenhouse!  it was actually the auto tech teacher who clued me in to the plant sale!  such service!  and aren't teenagers awesome?!  :)

joining in the nature in the home series . . . a delightful reminder to enjoy the beauty around us.

6 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Love that you can get these things at the school. And well done on hanging your fuschias, they look fantastic. You do live in a lovely spot I think, it all looks very green and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, i love the colour. the weather here finally seems to be more like spring - no green grass or flowers though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fuschias - we used to have a huge bush in our garden at our last home and seeing them brings back happy memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Fuscia's LOVE! Such a beautiful plant and images. Thank you for joining in my linky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. They remind me of my nonna.

    ReplyDelete