Sunday, January 27, 2013

jbs mercantile january peek!

this is a little layout about one of my favorite childhood memories.  i was forever picking flowers and it didn't matter what size.  even these teeny tiny things fascinated me.

the journaling reads, "uncle gus thought it was so odd that i was taking a pic of these weeds, but i just love them so.  they captured my imagination as a child.  their teeny tiny crown of flowers on a flower was a little miracle, surely fit for a fairy garden.  seeing them always sends me back to my carefree days of childhood and never ending bouquets."

be sure to check the jbs blog for more details on the kit contents and how to still take advantage of our great january promo!

1 comment:

  1. Love this layout!! Love how you created the little tags with the yellow twine hanging down!

    ReplyDelete