Sunday, February 17, 2013

get it scrapped!: you wear my heart on your sleeve

i created this one for an article on bold stripes over at get it scrapped!  those stripes are pretty bold, eh?  you know me.  per usual, i had to kick the theme into overdrive.  i immediately played off the stripes in my son's first day of kindergarten outfit.  the sentiment expressed here truly makes me quite sentimental.

is he the cutest, or what?  i do love him so.  that little girl is me.  i like to put a little something girly on gman pages when i'm talking about how i feel about him.

the tag was too stark, so i stenciled it and drew a border around the edges.  and how excited was i to find that bit about kindergarten on lisa's new "modern mercantile" papers?  very.

polka dots, stripes, and thickers.  a winning combination, yes?  you betcha!

1 comment: