Monday, August 10, 2015

menu plan: bonfire mongolian grill and japanese steakhouse

g and i tried out the new mongolian grill in providence on sunday.  two thumbs up!  you fill a bowl with your ingredients (lots of great, fresh choices!) and then they cook it up and bring it to your table.  the place was PACKED being tax free weekend and all.  i was a bit nervous as i hate waiting, especially around LOTS of people (no offense, but it makes me anxious).  we were seated quick though and the food came out FAST!  plus, we got to sit in a quieter side room which i liked.  so, yep!  if you're a local, or there's one near you, give it a try!

this week's menu plan:
sunday - church
monday - tacos al pastor (new recipe - fingers crossed!), corn on the cob
tuesday - french toast, bacon, and eggs
wednesday - church
thursday - leftovers, corn on the cob
friday - open (payday!)
saturday - rotisserie chicken (grocery shopping day!), green beans, corn on the cob

lots of corn on the cob this week cuz it's fresh from our garden!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to see if there's one of those near me. I went to one of these type restaurants with my sister in St. Louis. I was overwhelmed---not knowing what to do or what to mix together. My sister kept saying "you can't mess it up!" I loved it!!

    ReplyDelete