the january kits. it was also made after i did those 12 project life pages and all the one little word pages. there wasn't much left. i was still able to create a fun patchwork effect though! if you look closely, the aquas all blend nicely, but they're not the same papers at all. on the left is a scrap of the vellum, on the top right are a couple snippets of patterned paper, and on the bottom right is the sliver of amy tan stitched pocket that i had cut down to make it fit in my project life album. i brought in some washi tape from my stash that perfectly matched my son's faded red shirt. i've even got a couple words off some of the bar strips from the patterned paper on this one! saving the trash pile till the end is good stuff; i'm telling you!