Wednesday, March 25, 2015

using my stash: first harvest

design: i went with the wonky look and cut out pieces of patterned paper to mimic the veggies in the photo.  i like it!  it's edgy and hipster.  ;)

story: the first few veggies harvested from my garden last year.  precious.

photo: taken on my deck with my dslr.

technique: journaling always looks tidier to me when it's contained.  i boxed mine in on this layout with simple sketchy pen lines.

product:  i made my own patterned paper kit for calvinball and then started pulling some "archaic" product to score some extra bonus points.  i will never grow tired of my heidi swapp ghost letters, old foofala, and ki memories color theory.

and, of course, some project life pages to go with it.  these follow that same format of project life cards + freckled fawn embellishment kits with a few barcode strip words thrown in for good measure.




1 comment:

  1. I love those random pieces of patterned paper. It looks seriously good

    ReplyDelete